Catalog #18 - TRI-STATE STEAM 1986-1996
At the request of several customers, I've assembled this compilation of all the steam action previously released on catalog items #1 through #17, with a total running time of 2 hours and 38 minutes. Features on this tape include...
- Blue Mountain and Reading's 4-6-2 Baldwin #425.
- The 1988 NRHS Convention featuring Nickle Plate Berkshire #765.
- Blue Mountain and Reading's 404-ton 4-8-4 T-1 #2102 in mainline excursion service.
- Morris County Central 2-8-0 #385 is pulled from Green Pond engine house.
- O. Winston Link's Canadian Pacific 4-6-0 #453 is removed from Green Pond.
- Steamtown's ex-Canadian National Mikado #3254 on the former Lackawanna mainline.
- Reading & Northern Railfan Weekend, featuring T-1 #2102.
- Steamtown Weekend's run to Binghamton, NY., behind Canadian Pacific 4-6-2 #2317.
- Morris County Central #4039 is pulled from the Green Pond engine house.
- Black River and Western Alco 2-8-0 #60.
- Baldwin 2-8-0 #40 on the New Hope and Ivyland.
- Susquehanna's new Chinese-built 2-8-2 #142 on the Southern Division.
- Mainline steam on the ex-Erie Southern Tier featuring Ross Rowland’s C&O 4-8-4 #614.
(Run time: 2 hours, 38 minutes.) Total price $27.00 postpaid to USA -- VHS only.